Your Cricut Explore Personalised T-shirt
Bring new life to T shirts by adding images and text in iron-on vinyls cut using the Cricut Explore. Text can be cut in any Cricut font or font stored on your system. This project uses images from the Billionaire and Southwest-short digital fonts.
Change the colours to fit with your chosen T shirt’s colour scheme.
Note: The term Cricut Explore applies to any of the Explore machines: Explore, Explore One or Explore Air.
- Iron and press cloth
- Grey T Shirt, preferably pre-washed and dried
1. Connect the Cricut Explore to the pc/laptop/Mac, log on to your Design Space account and in the ‘iron-on’ category, locate and select the ‘Amazing T Shirt’ project.
2. The project makes images for one small size T Shirt. To create the project as designed, click ‘Make it Now’. To resize the project or change the images, click ‘customise’.
3. Make sure the ‘mirror image’ box is checked in the preview screen for each mat.
Cut the images from the relevant iron-on vinyls.
Top Tip! Use the scraper tool to apply the iron-on vinyl to the cutting mat to ensure there are no air bubbles.
4. Carefully remove the unwanted iron-on vinyl using the weeder tool.
5. Follow the instructions on the Iron-on vinyl packaging to apply the images to the T shirt using an iron and press cloth.
Top Tip! Off-set the silver images over the black images to create a shadow effect.