Your Cricut Explore Personalised Gym Top
Personalise your workout gear by adding a motivational yet thought-provoking message cut from iron-on vinyl using the Cricut Explore. This project uses images from the Everyday Fonts cartridge. Change the colours to fit with your chosen T shirt’s colour scheme.
Note: The term Cricut Explore applies to any of the Explore machines: Explore, Explore One or Explore Air.
- Tank T shirt, preferably pre-washed and dried
1. Connect the Cricut Explore to the pc/laptop/Mac, log on to your Design Space account, search for and locate the ‘Run For Your Life’ project.
2. To create the project as designed, click ‘Make it Now’. To resize the project or change the wording or font, click ‘customise’.
Top Tip! The Cricut Explore will use any Cricut font or your system fonts.
3. Make sure the ‘mirror image’ box is checked in the preview screen for each mat.
Cut the images from the relevant iron-on vinyls.
Top Tip! Use the scraper tool to apply the iron-on vinyl to the cutting mat to ensure there are no air bubbles.
4. Carefully remove the unwanted iron-on vinyl using the weeder tool.
5. Follow the instructions on the Iron-on vinyl packaging to apply the images to the tank shirt using an iron and press cloth.