Your Cricut Explore Merry Christmas Glitter Card
No Christmas card would be complete without a little bit of glitz, and this quick and easy glitter card has it in abundance. We’ve used Frozen Wishes A5 silver glitter cardstock to create the base of our card, however you could use any size glitter card you have to hand, simply re-size the card in the Design Space software as desired.
1. Using an iPad or computer, log on to your Design Space™ account and make sure you are connected to your Explore machine. Open a new project. From the left-hand toolbar select ‘Images’, and search “Merry Christmas Card” in the top search bar, and select the first project.
2. Re-size the design by clicking the “Select All” button from the top toolbar, enter 7.8” in the width (W) box, the height (H) box will then automatically populate with a dimension of 5.057”.
3. Select the green “Make it” button from the top right-hand corner of the screen. Use a sheet of A5 Frozen Wishes Glitter paper and a sheet of your favourite Christmas-themed patterned paper ensuring that the design will fit onto the selected cardstock.
4. Set the cutting dial to cardstock and follow the on screen instructions to complete the design, ensuring the scoring tool is inserted (you will also receive an onscreen prompt to insert this).
5. To assemble the design, fold both panels in half along the score line to create two card blanks. Apply glue from a glue stick to the back of the patterned paper card blank and insert inside the silver glitter card blank. Press and smooth both card blanks together so that they become attached.