Your Cricut Explore Bottle Wrap
Add some fun toppers to the drink bottles on your wedding/party table using the Cricut Explore, with its on-line software, Design Space, and the hand operated die cutting/embossing machine, Cuttlebug. These could become the table names as the Cricut Explore will also write accessing both Cricut fonts and ones stored on your device. This project makes three toppers: moustache, sunglasses and a bow tie. Note: The term Cricut Explore applies to any of the Explore machines: Explore, Explore One or Explore Air.
1. Measure round the bottles and cut coloured cardstock to fit using the trimmer.
2. Emboss the wraps using the Cricut Cuttlebug and plates with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Secure the wraps around the bottle using a hot glue tool or double sided tape.
Top Tip! To enhance the embossing try inking over the top.
3. Connect the Cricut Explore™ to the pc/laptop/Mac/iPad/iPhone, log on to your Design Space account and search for the ‘Father’s Day Bottle Wraps’ project in the Parties & Events category.
4. Click ‘customise’ to resize any images or ‘Make It Now’ to create it as designed.
5. Follow the instructions in Design Space™ to cut the images from dark grey cardstock.
Top Tip! Use the scraper tool to apply the cardstock to the cutting mat to ensure good contact and no air bubbles.
6. Carefully remove the images from the cutting mat. Attach the images to the wrapped bottles using sticky pads.