How to Use Fillable Baubles
Add a few of your favourite things to your Christmas tree with fillable baubles! There are heart shaped and round one to choose form, so there’s plenty of space to fill them with whatever you like : photographs, sparkles or trinkets- it’s up to you!
It’s such a simple project to have a go at and a great way to add a personal touch to your festive decor.
Inserting photographs . . .
1. Open up the fillable bauble. Take one half and place it on top of your picture, decide what part of the image you would like to include within the bauble, and then draw around it using a pen.
2. Using scissors cut around the image just on the inside of the line drawn.
3. Insert the image into the bauble and secure both halves of the bauble together, making sure that the hole used to thread the twine through is aligned.
4. Thread the twine through the hole and make a loop, securing at the end with a knot.
Filling the baubles with other items . . .
1. Open up your fillable bauble and insert the contents into one half.
2. Place the remaining half of the bauble over the first and push both together until they are secure. Make sure that the holes used to thread the twine through at the top of the bauble are aligned.
3. Thread the twine through the hole and make a loop, securing at the end with a knot.