Project Life: How to Use the All-in-One Kit
The Project Life ‘All in One’ kit is a great introduction to Project Life for those who don’t have the time to complete the larger double page weekly spreads in the standard 12 x 12” Project Life albums.
Each week you will fill in a single sided 6 x 8” divided page protector. One 3 x 4” pocket will contain a pre-printed weekly header card. The other pockets you can fill in beautifully designed insert cards and add your photos and journaling. It’s a nice concise way of documenting the important or noteworthy events for the whole week, without feeling you have to document everything and need to set aside lots of time to keep on track.
- The Project Life ‘Bloom’ All in One kit comes with a 6 x 8” ring binder, divided page protectors and a pack of insert cards in both 4 x 6” and 3 x 4” sizes. It also comes with 3 x 4” weekly insert cards from Week 1 to Week 52. All you need to add is your photos and journaling, and well, you can add your own personal touch too.
2. Type out the dates or stamp the week header cards, this can be done in advance so that your album is all set up. I used the teal ribbon in the WeR Memory Keepers Typecast typewriter for my dates.
3. Print your photos in a nice small size or as a collage and adhere them to the inserts.
4. Add typed journaling strips on patterned background inserts.
5. Add handwritten journaling to those with open spaces.
6. Place the completed inserts into the pockets for each weekly page.
7. If you like, you could make an intro page to your album (although you would need an extra page protector to accommodate this). Use complementary Thicker stickers on to insert cards to add the year and your personal touch.
With this smaller format of Project Life a good way to still get lots documented is to print your photos small or make photo collages and write your journaling in list form.