Printable Owl Pumpkin Carving Template
Carving pumpkins for Halloween is an ancient British tradition. As the colder autumnal nights sweep in, there’s no better way to warm the hearts of all the little ghosts and ghouls.
Whether you want to make this pumpkin carving for a hoard of expected trick-or-treaters, or to turn carving it into an activity that the whole family can enjoy, this delightful little owl is brings a cute twist on tradition. With our free printable owl carving template, you’ll soon be having a hoot
1. Print out the Owl Pumpkin Carving Template.
2. Cut out the design (to create your stencil.)
3. Place the stencil onto the pumpkin and secure with tape.
4. Use a pen or marker to draw around the stencil, making the shape of the owl.
5. Remove the stencil and begin cutting.
6. Use the pumpkin carving kit to cut the shape of the owl – taking care not to hurt yourself.
Top Tip!…If you have a Cricut Explore Air, why not load the image into Design Space and let the machine cut out the stencil perfectly for you?
Top Tip!…Instead of using a traditional naked flame, try LED tea lights as an energy-efficient alternative, that are safe even for little hands!