Papercraft Project Design Team Call
We’re super-excited to announce that we’re launching the search for our very first papercraft project design team for 2019!
We’re on the lookout for four creative individuals who live and breathe all things papercraft. Whether your passion lies within die-cutting, scrapbooking, card making, mixed media or anything in between, we want to hear from you!
About the Papercraft Project Design Team
As a member of the Hobbycraft Papercraft Project Design Team, you will be expected to create three projects for our blog every other month, showcasing all of the latest papercraft must-haves in inspiring and beautifully made projects.
All projects created will need to be photographed by yourself, so it’s essential that you know your depth of field from your exposure compensation. Each project created will also need to be accompanied by a how-to project guide for our blog.
In return for creating projects for Hobbycraft, you’ll receive:
- A starter kit including all of the essentials you’ll need on your design team journey, including top-ups throughout the year
- Design team kit including NEW and exciting product every two months
- A dedicated Meet the Maker post all about you on our blog – the number one craft blog in the UK!
Fancy being a part of the team?
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following:
- 250 words describing yourself – Why do you love working with paper? What are your favourite projects to create? What techniques and processes do you like to use? Are you a member of any other design teams? What do you love about Hobbycraft?
- A link to your online website or blog
- Links to your social media profiles where we can see more of your work – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- Four styled images of your best projects – please include one scrapbook layout and one card, as well as two projects of your choice that showcase your signature style.
The deadline for all applications to be received is Friday 9th November 2018 at midday (GMT). Selected team members will be notified via email by the Friday 30th November 2018.
If you have any questions about being a part of the Papercraft Project Design Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org