How to Make a Woodland Stag Scene Card
Frolic in the woods with majestic beasts, when you create this woodland stag scene card. The glitter on the backing paper adds a wonderful depth, and really makes this card come alive!
By Suzie Attaway
1. Measure and cut a rectangular piece of snowflake patterened paper and stick to the front of the card blank.
2. Draw and cut a wavy piece of gold glitter paper and glue to the bottom of the snowflake paper.
3. On a piece of brown check pattrned paper, draw some simple tree trunk shapes. Cut out, then glue to the left hand side of the snowflake and glitter paper.
4. Position and stick 3 wooden stags to the card.
5. Finish off by adding a gold foam star and a Merry Christmas paper sentiment to the top of the card.