How to Make Easter Bunny Spoon Puppets
Easter wouldn’t be complete without an Easter bunny or two around the house, and these bunny spoon puppets are no exception!
The puppets are really quick and simple to make, and you may already find you have some of the components needed to make the puppets at home, so they’re not going to bust the bank balance either.
Suitable for – Beginners
Time to make – 45 minutes per spoon (including drying time)
You will need How to make
- Begin by painting the spoons with white or grey acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut out ears from grey or white felt, and then cut the inner ear pieces and nose from pink felt.
- Glue the pink inner ear onto the outer ear and leave to dry.
- Glue the ears to the back of the spoon, then glue the felt nose and wiggly eyes onto the centre of the spoon.
- Add a smile and dots for whiskers using a black pen.
Shop Easter Kids Making at Hobbycraft >