How To Make A Christmas Scrapbook Cover
The Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Santa is one of my favourite dies this season. He is such a cheerful looking chap, and perfect for a Christmas scrapbook cover!
1. Take the 8 x 8″ album.
2. Trim coordinating patterned papers to layer onto the album.
3. Matt and layer the patterned papers.
4. Die-cut the sections from the Santa die as shown. These will be layered together.
5. Trim the pink section for the hat and layer the white section. Trim the eyes from eye paper and adhere onto the face.
6. Add the hat using 3D foam pads.
7. Adhere Santa onto the album.
8. Die-cut the Snap Happy frame and layer onto coordinating paper. Die-cut the tree, star and sentiment and adhere to the Snap Happy Frame. Adhere to the album.
9. Die-cut the bauble and adhere patterned paper behind. Thread twine through the top and tie onto the spine of the album.
This album will make a great way to keep organised throughout the festive season or why not add Christmas photographs to keep as a memory for years to come?