How to Make a Traditional Christmas Wreath
Welcome your guests Into your home with this stunning wreath. It’s a perfect project to get you excited for Christmas and is suitable for beginners or those more experienced in wreath making.
Project with thanks to Caroline Giles
Suitable for : Beginners
Time to make : Two hours
1. Firstly, snip the berry clusters off the garland.
2. Cluster three cinnamon sticks together and tie with gold ribbon.
Top Tip!…Cut the ribbon edges at an angle to avoid fraying.
3. Arrange your embellishments around the wreath where you would like them to go and use a glue gun to secure them in place. The red berries can be pushed into the wreath foliage.
4. At the top of the wreath tie on some gold ribbon for hanging.
5. Finally, place the large red bow in the top centre of the wreath and wire in place.