How to Needle Felt a Daisy Egg
Make this simple daisy design egg in a few easy steps, whether you go little or large! The big egg would make a beautiful centerpiece or statement decoration, while the little ones will brighten up any room with a pop of colour.
1. Layer the turquoise roving over the entire surface of the egg and stab evenly all over with the pen tool.
2. On your pad, lay out a small amount of the white merino wool roving and tuck the two ends under. To make a large ten petal daisy you will need ten of these shapes arranged onto the egg so that they all meet at a centre point.
3. When you’re happy with how the petals look, stab them into place with the pen needle felting tool and tidy up the edges with a single felting needle.
4. Add some yellow to the middle and stab into a circle shape to create the centre of the daisy.
5. You can add as many daisies as you like, in all sorts of sizes, to make a really pretty design.
Top Tip!…Prefer your eggs smaller? Use a pack of smaller polystyrene eggs to create little ones!