How to Make Woodland Candle Holders
We all love a bit of shabby-chic upcyling (there’s no better way to save the pennies!). So, why not show off your skills for reclaimed craft and set the scene for the biggest day of your life? If you’re planning to make your own vintage-style or shabby-chic affair, these easy woodland wedding candle holders are the perfect way to create quintessential rustic charm on your big day.
Woodland Wedding Candle Holders
Suitable for : Beginners
Time : Around 30 minutes.
You Will Need
How to Make
- Make sure jam jars are clean and dry.
- Wrap masking tape around the top of the jar around three quarters of the way from the top. Turn the jar upside down and put onto some newspaper, ideally outside or in a well ventilated place spray the jar with the opaque spray, this will make the candle holders have an nice diffused glow. Allow to dry.
- Cut the twigs down to size, and attach using the glue-gun glue to the side of the jar.
- Finish by tying the ribbon around the outside of the jar, to secure you can add some glue underneath.
- Place a lit candle inside.