How to Make Weekly Family Organiser Pockets
Get your family organised with these super sweet family organiser pockets, there is one for each day of the week, perfect for keeping all those important times and dates in one place.
- Start by painting the front of each wooden plaque in various colours painting some all over and others just partially.
2. Create seven pockets in various colours of cardstock. You will need two 6 x 8cm panels and two 3 x 6cm panels to create each one.
3. Score the two smaller panels at 5mm increments, score, turn over then score again repeat until all the score lines and formed then crease all the score lines.
4. Glue one folded piece to each side of one larger panel, attach a thin strip of funky foam to the bottom edge then fix the other panel on top. Glue three sides leaving the top open creating an expanding pocket.
5. Die cut the letters to spell out each day of the week, attach each day to a different pocket then fix one finished to each of the wooden plaques.
6. Create a few large notelet tags to sit inside the pockets as well as decorating each plaque using an assortment of die cuts in an array of different colours, mix and match each plaque to complement each one.