How to Make Three Snow Cool Festive Greeting Cards
Keep it Snow Cool with this colourful collection for Christmas! Pick and mix vibrant, fun elements to brighten up your seasonal papercrafts with a contemporary twist.
The die-cut toppers and puffy stickers within the Snow Cool collection are perfect for whipping up festive greetings cards in next to no time at all, simply add your card blanks of choice, along with adhesives and your trusty papercrafting tools.
How to Make a Snow Cool Bear Topper Card
1 Trim two panels from Snow Cool patterned paper, the first panel should measure 5.5 x 10.5cm and the second 2.5 x 10.5cm.
2. Position the larger of the two panels at the bottom of an A6 hammered card blank, and the smaller one at the top. Secure both to the front of the card blank using an adhesive white Fab Foam sheet (ensure these are cut to the same size as the panels).
3. Adhere the bear and puffy sentiment sticker to the centre of the middle section. To complete the design, fix a coloured pompom to the bear’s hat with tacky glue.
How to Make Glitter Star Fox Card
1. Attach the pink star stickers in horizontal rows across a panel of pink cardstock cut to 13 x 13cm.
2. Cut then glue a circle cut from silver glitter card measuring ??cm in diameter to the centre of the 13.5cm square panel.
3. Fix a slightly smaller circle of white cardstock measuring ??cm in diameter centrally to the silver glitter circle using 3d foam pads.
4. Add a die-cut fox topper centrally to the white circle, along with a selection of puffy sticker stars and a greeting. Finally, add a white pom pom to the fox’s hat with tacky glue to finish.
How to Make a Pom Pom Topper Card
1. Glue a handful of coloured pompoms sporadically over the whole front of a white A6 hammered card blank.
2. Attach a small length of thread to the reverse side of the ‘Merry Christmas’ puffy sentiment sticker then fix this to the centre on top of the pom poms.
3. Add one penguin and one snowman die-cut topper either side of the sentiment as if they were holding it between them.