How to Make Three Quick and Easy Frozen Wishes Cards
If you like your Christmas greetings to have a bit of glitz, then the Frozen Wishes collection is the perfect collection for you! Inspired by shimmering snowflakes, you can create coordinated designs with soft, cool shades of blue, white and silver, as well as glitter details in next to no time.
How to Make a Wooden Topper Bauble Card
1. Cut a 12.5 x 12.5cm panel from white cardstock then glue five lengths of blue twine in various heights leaving enough twine at the top to tuck over and glue on the reverse.
2. Cover the entire front of a 13.5 x 13.5cm card blank with silver glitter paper, attach the panel to the card front using an adhesive foam sheet trimmed down to size.
3. On the inside front of the card fix a panel of patterned Frozen Wishes paper measuring 14.5cm square.
3. Fix a wooden bauble to the end of each piece of twine, attaching some so that they overlap; on these baubles use an additional 3d foam topper of two to create height.
4.Glue a tiny twine bow to the top of each bauble before adhering the sentiment to finish.
How to Make a Christmas Tree Scene Card
1. Trim a white card blank down to 13 x 13cm then cover the entire front with textured grey cardstock, fix a 5 x 13cm panel of white cardstock at the bottom using 3d foam pads.
2. Glue a row of wooden Christmas trees across the top of the panel then fix a die cut deer towards the left-hand side.
3. Attach the sentiment just below the deer using 3d foam pads then fix three die cut snowflakes to finish.
How to Make a Star Wreath Card
1. Layer a panel of blue patterned paper on to the front of a white card blank trimmed to 13 x 13cm.
2. Fix a square of fab foam sheet to the reverse side of an 11.5 x 11.5cm panel of pink patterned cardstock then fix to the card front.
3. Cut a 10 x 10cm panel of white textured cardstock then attach a circle of glittered stars fixing some flat and others using 3d foam pads. Attach a sticker sentiment to the centre.
4. Adhere the panel onto the card front using another square of Fab Foam, fixed to the reverse side.