How to Make the Ultimate Slime Easter Hamper
Create the ultimate slime Easter hamper that will keep the kids occupied on Easter Sunday and beyond! This is the perfect gift for a child, and all components are available online and in store at Hobbycraft.
Arrange the slime components and fillable eggs within the Easter hamper set for a gift that’ll be an immediate hit with the kids! Add chocolate snacks and other small treats to fill in any gaps.
To make the slime:
1. Pour out approx 130ml of PVA Glue into the paper cup
2. Add your paint and embellishments! Squeeze in some of the paint, and mix until you reach your desired colour. At this point, you can also mix in any embellishments you want to add such as glitter, sequins, or polystyrene balls!
3. Pour approx. 65ml of Elmer’s Magical Liquid Slime Activator and mix with a wooden craft stick until mixture becomes harder to stir and slime begins to form. The 259ml bottle of Elmer’s Magical Liquid Slime Activator should make four batches of slime.
4. Take the slime out of the cup and knead with both hands. Manipulate and massage the slime – the more you work it, the less sticky it becomes and more it sticks to itself.
5. Pop the slime into the fillable easter eggs and fill with mini plastic dinosaurs or unicorns for an alternative take on the Easter egg!