How to Make Skull Pull-Apart Bread
Whether you’re looking for a fun party appetizer or want something to snack on during your upcoming monster movie marathon, this fun ‘Pizza on the Brain’ skull pull-apart bread is just what you need! Pull apart small segments of dough and dip in the mouth of the skull for a tasty pizza-flavoured bite!
- Refrigerated pizza dough 460g (2 packages needed)
- 90ml Butter, melted
- 50g Roasted red pepper
- 10 – 12 Green olives
- 450g Pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare skull tin thoroughly with Wilton Cake Release using a pastry brush.
2. Cut dough into quarters.
3. In large bowl, stir together melted butter and quartered dough; toss until dough pieces are coated. Arrange mixture in prepared pan, pressing lightly into an even layer. Place pan on biscuit sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Cool in tin on cooling grid 5 minutes. Turn bread out onto cooling grid.
5. Use small blossom fondant cutter (or similar) to cut flowers out of roasted red peppers. Decorate bread with roasted red peppers and olives.
Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.