How to Make Pompom Fairies
Bring a bit of magic to your tree this Christmas with some beautiful pompom fairies that the kids will love making! A pompom maker is the easiest way to create these, but you can go traditional and use the cardboard method if you can’t get hold of a pompom maker.
1. Open up the pom pom maker and wrap the white wool around both sides of the semi-circle.
2. Close up the pom pom maker and cut the wool down the gap in each side.
3. Cut a piece of wool and tie it tightly in the gap you have just cut down, to secure the pom pom.
4. Pull the pom pom maker apart to reveal your pom pom.
5. Get your dolly peg and start to add details to the face.
6. Use silver paint to add top detail and some on the tips of the peg as shoes. Then glue along the top portion and stick your pom pom.
7. Turn over and glue along the back to stick the pom pom around.
8. Cut a heart shape from your glitter felt sheet and glue this to the back also.
9. Repeat steps above for the rest of your fairies!