How to Make Picture Bead Keyrings
These easy picture bead unicorn and rainbow keyrings are a trendy update for your keys. You can follow the pattern attached or make up your own design or even your initials – as long as the beads are touching each other, anything goes.
- Greaseproof paper or Ironing Paper »
1. Using the pattern as a guide, arrange your beads onto the board.
2. When you’re happy with your design, put your iron on and cut two pieces of grease-proof paper to the size of your board. Place one piece on top and melt the beads together gently, following the manufacturers instructions.
3. Turn the design over and remove it from the board. Place the other piece of grease-proof paper on top and iron the other side of the keyring.
4. Once the keyring has cooled, attach onto a metal keyring hoop by threading the ring through one of the beads. Make a few and stack them together on your keys.