How to Make Personalised Wall Art
This beautiful Swan-themed personalised wall art would make an extra special present for a new arrival, and whats more this pretty make is suitable for a baby girl or boy so it can be made well in advance.
- Dismantle the box frame and paint the entire box including the inner slip, a couple of coats may be needed for a nice solid finish.
2. Die cut the swan three times into white textured cardstock, glue two together, then attach the third one on top fixing a few 3D foam pads along the pre-cut feathers to create a 3D look.
3. Trim a piece of light blue cardstock to fit the frame and attach the swan in the centre. Die cut the beak part of the design from orange and black cardstock then fix them in place with a glue pen.
4. Using the same die set, die cut an assortment of leaves and flowers then shape them using the Sizzix paper sculpting kit.
5. Arrange the flowers around the swan in a circle fixing a pearl to each of the larger flower centres.
6. Attach your chosen name to the panel using the wooden tile letters, adhere the finished panel to the backing board and put the frame back together.