How to Make Personalised Party Papercraft
Create the ultimate party with some personalised party papercraft projects! Use your Big Shot and some snazzy Sizzix dies to create a complete set of invites, party bag tags and cupcake toppers with your face on them.
- Sizzix Journal Dies 18 Pieces »
- Sizzix Framelits Star Dies 5 Pack »
- Sizzix Snapshot Die 4.8 x 3.8 cm »
- Sizzix Speech Bubble Die 4.4 x 3.5 cm »
- Kraft Gift Bag 20 cm 5 Pack »
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Phrase Roller Stamp »
- Patterned cardstock »
- Silver card »
- Corner punch »
- White card »
- Ribbon »
- Black stamp ink »
1. Use a PC to design and print enough phrases/photographs to make your invitations and party bags. Ensure that they are sized correctly to fit your Snapshot and Speech Bubble die.
2. Die-cut the Snapshot photo frame and stamp with the sentiment before attaching your trimmed photograph to the rear.
3. Crop the printed ‘You’re Invited’ phrase using the Speech Bubble die and die-cut the remaining elements that you will need to create the invitation.
4. Cut the two rectangles of patterned paper and mount them onto an A6 sized white base card using a small stapler. Round off the corners of the card using a suitable corner punch and mount the die-cut elements to complete the invitation.
5. To create the tag for the gift bag die-cut a medium sized star and mount an assembled photo in place before adding further die-cut elements. Punch a hole near the top of the star and attach to the bag handle with a length of ribbon finished in a bow.