How to Make Pastel Slime Eggs
Roll up your sleeves and make these super fun pastel, slime-filled eggs for an alternative take on the classic Easter egg. It’s so easy to make your own slime, with only a few special ingredients and a bit of elbow grease! We’ve popped dinosaurs in ours – what else could you fill the eggs with?
Embellishments » (optional)
Dinosaurs » (optional)
1. Begin by filling your bowl with approx. 130 ml of PVA glue.
2. Add your pastel coloured paint and embellishments! Squeeze in some of the paint, and mix until you reach your desired colour. At this point, you can also mix in any embellishments you want to add such as glitter, sequins, or polystyrene balls!
3. Pour approx. 65ml of Elmer’s Magical Liquid Slime Activator and mix until mixture becomes harder to stir and slime begins to form. The 259ml bottle of Elmer’s Magical Liquid Slime Activator should make four batches of slime.
4. Take the slime out of the bowl onto a wipe-clean surface, and knead with both hands. Use your hands to manipulate and massage the slime – the more you work it, the less sticky it becomes and more it sticks to itself.
5. Pop the slime into the fillable easter eggs and fill with mini plastic dinosaurs for an alternative take on the Easter egg!