How to Make Ombre Dyed Favour Bags
It takes only a few steps to create your own modern ombre favour bags, perfect for elevating keepsakes from any special occasion. Have a read of the below tutorial to see how it’s done!
1. Prepare your work area with a washable or wipe clean mat, water and kitchen roll. Lay out your favor bags, ironing any that may need it to make them flat.
2. Wearing the gloves provided, fill your first dye bottle with water up to the fill line and shake until all of the dye has dissolved into the water.
3. With your paint brush ready add a few drops of the dye to the bottom of the bag.
4. Carefully brush the dye upwards.
5. Dip your brush into the water and continue to brush upwards until you have an ombre effect.
6. Once you have dyed all of the bags set aside to dry, they will take around 12 hours to dry.
7. When the bags are completely dry you can add your favors to them, using the string provided to tie them.