How to Make Marbled Ceramic Skulls
If you don’t want to make things too scary this Halloween, opt for bright colours to soften the tone. Skulls and bones can be softened with pops of colour to seem a little scary, just like these marbled ceramic skulls!
- Ceramic skulls »
- Marble paint » or nail varnish
- Plastic bowl (a washing up bowl works well)
1. Prepare your marbling station by filling a large bowl with cold water and choose your colours you want to use. I used these bright nail varnishes but you could use any colours or even use marbling paints.
2. Add a few drops of the paint to the water, and carefully dip in the skull. Repeat until you are happy with the result.
3. I chose to mix and match with my colours, using a combination on each skull. Once you have finished leave the skulls to dry.