How to Make Marbled Candles
Marbled candles are surprisingly easy to create, and look chic and modern in any home. Read the tutorial below by Hannah Read-Baldrey to find out how to make your own!
Nail Varnish Remover
Bucket (Lined with a bag) filled with water at room tempetature
- To prepare the pillar candle mould, thread the wick through the base of the mould, then tie a lollipop stick to the end of the wick.
- Pull the wick through the base to that it’s nice and tight, and secure with a blob of Blue Tac.
- Pour the soya wax flakes into a jug, and then microwave until fully melted.
- Stir in the scent, pour into the mould and allow to cool for around 3-4 hours.
- Release the candle from the mould.
- Shake nail varnish on top of the room temperature water in the bucket.
- Wearing protective gloves, dip the candle into the bucket slowly, and then place onto a protected surface to dry fully for a few hours.