How to Make Geometric Ceramic Egg Decorations
Spruce up your home with these beautifully modern geometric ceramic egg decorations, easily created using acrylic paint and masking tape. Read the quick guide below to see how simple these are to recreate.
1. Mark out your geometric pattern lightly using a pencil and a ruler.
2. Mask out the first few shapes using masking tape and paint using an acrylic paint of your choice.
3. Wait until dry before carefully peeling away the masking tape.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 using differently coloured acrylic paint until the design is complete!
5. To create the triangular outlines use a metallic Sharpie and a ruler to ensure straight edges. Leave to dry.