How to Make Felt Heart Christmas Decorations
It’s always nice to have a few new decorations on the tree each year. These felt hearts Christmas decorations are easy to sew and also look great hung up from the mantelpiece or strung up as bunting.
You Will NeedCraft Essentials
How to Make
- Embroidery thread »
- Cut out two felt heart shapes measuring approx 9.5cm by 10.5cm.
- On one side only, stitch on a selection of different-shaped buttons.
- Stitch both pieces of felt together using a blanket stitch three-quarters of the way round, leaving a gap.
- Fill the gap with stuffing then stitch together.
- Finally, add a ribbon loop to hang.