How to Make Easy Thank You Cards
It’s so easy to make simple yet effective thank you cards with a little help from our beautiful stamp range and embellishments of your choice! Whether for a teacher, your friends, or relatives, there’s an easy thank you card style for every occasion. Take inspiration from the four examples below.
How to Make a Gem Thank You Card
How to Make a Washi Tape Bunting Thank You Card
- Cut up Washi Tape » of your choice into long triangles using scissors
- Stick in an alternating colour pattern at a slight curve to look like hanging bunting
- Add two or more strands of Washi Tape » bunting for a fuller effect!
- Use the Stamp » and Ink Pad » to print a thank you message in the bottom right hand corner of the card
How to Make a Stamped Thank You Card
How to Make a Punched Paper Thank You Card
- Use Craft Punches » to punch out shapes of your choice for the front of your card – we’ve chosen stars and circles and have used Pastel Paper ».
- Glue » shapes down, overlap the edges of the card with some of the shapes for a fuller look, and then trim around the edges of the card using Scissors ».
- Use the Stamp » and Ink Pad » to print your thank you message in the centre of the card, overlapping the paper shapes if you wish.