How to Make Easter Bunny Headbands
The Easter bunny is on his way... and he loves to see his little bunnies hopping around with their chocolate eggs on Easter day! Make these fun bunny headbands that can be used for play all year round too.
You Will NeedCraft EssentialsHow to Make
- Fold a sheet of white felt in half lengthways and cut your large floppy bunny ears, this way you have both ears and they will match.
- Do the same with a sheet of pink felt to create your smaller inner ears.
- Glue your ear pieces together and place to one side to dry.
- As the ears are drying start covering your headband in the fluffy wool, attach at the bottom with a dab of glue and wrap round the headband. Continue adding a bit of glue every inch or so to prevent the wool slipping.
- When you have covered approximately a third of the headband in wool it’s time to attach the first ear, fold the bottom of the ear to give a nice shape to the entire ear and make it easier to attach, glue the ear to the underside of the head band and continue to wrap the wool making sure to get a good coverage round the join.
- Repeat with the second ear and finish covering the headband in fluffy wool, use a bit more glue to attach the wool and trim neatly to finish.