How to Make Dip Dyed Candles
I’m super excited to show you how to make these dip dyed candles! These candles look so beautiful, fresh, and clean, and they smell amazing. They’re going to look great in your house!
You Will Need
Craft EssentialsHow to Make
- Thread the parafin wick through the base of the mould, then tie a lollipop stick to the top of the wick. Pull this through the base so it’s nice and tight, and then secure with a blob of Blue Tac
- Using the double boiler to melt the wax, pour water into the bottom, and pour wax into the top. Melt until the wax is at a temperature of 60-65 degrees. Add the scent.
- Pour the wax into the jug, stir, and then pour into the mould.
- Leave to harden for 4-5 hours.
- Pull free from the mould.
- To prepare the pink wax, add dye to the melted wax, and stir to the desired colour.
- Pour into a pint glass, and then dip the bottom of the hardened candle into the melted wax around 3-4 times depending on preference.