How to Make Die Cut Halloween Treat Bags
Will you get a trick or a treat…. or maybe both? Who knows but you can create a bunch of fun friendly die cut Halloween treat bags to wow your guests and leave them guessing about what’s inside!
1. Choose your colour palette from assorted plain card.
2. Die-cut all the elements needed to make up your little witch.
3. Use a craft knife to trim away the parts needed and assemble as shown. Cut an orange rectangle to act as a hat band.
4. Attach all the separate elements to the die-cut body.
5. Die-cut everything you will need to make the little Vampire.
6. Use a craft knife to trim away the parts that you will need like the bow tie and ears.
7. Assemble your vampire using PVA glue.
8. Stamp The words ‘TRICK’ and ‘TREAT’ onto orange and green card and die-cut using the large Ticket die keeping the stamped word near the bottom.
9. Punch a hole in the top of each ticket and attach the figures using adhesive foam pads before tying each one to a gift bag using natural Raffia.