How to Make Decorative Foam Hearts
What better way to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day than with a homemade heart card!? These craft foam hearts are super simple for little hands to make and can be jazzed up any way you like using glitter glue and sequins. The glitter glue will take a few hours to dry- so bear this in mind before popping the card in its envelope!
1. Use the templates provided to cut 4 different sized hearts. Arrange them on the card however you like and glue down.
2. You can decorate the hearts however you wish. To add glitter glue, hold the glue directly over the card and make sure the nozzle is out of the way before adding a smooth line around the inside of the heart.
3. Glue sequins to one of the hearts in whichever pattern you like.
4. For a glitter stripe effect, cut another heart from foam that is the same size as the one you want to embellish in a different colour. Cut it into strips and glue every other one onto the heart in the corresponding place.
5. Use glitter glue to write a message on the front of the card and leave to dry.