How to Make Christmas Tree Spirals
Get the kids involved in some Christmas crafting and make these easy Christmas tree spirals that they can hang up in their bedroom as decorations. Lots of glitter is a must for this project!
1. Using a pencil, draw two large circles onto the green card. Draw a spiral design inside the circle.
2. Add dots of glue and glitter to parts of the spiral, remembering to shake off the excess. Continue until you have a pattern of colourful dots on your spiral.
3. Carefully cut out the spiral, leaving a large enough surface at the top to add the star and ribbon.
4. Using a pencil, draw two stars on the yellow card, and add gold glitter.
5. Cut out the star and stick to the top of the spiral.
6. Finally add yellow ribbon to the back of the star so your decorations can hang.