How to Make Calligraphy Easter Decorations
Simplicity is the name of the game with these elegant but minimal calligraphy Easter decorations! Using primed mache shapes or glass eggs, you only need to add decoration in the form of posca pen and you can customise using your own colours. A lovely subtle decoration for your home!
- Pen or pencil
1. Cut a piece of paper to fit the surface of the egg – you will use this as a template.
2. Draw or write your message onto the piece of paper using a marker pen, then bluetack it to the inside of the bauble, making sure to curve the paper with the curve of the egg.
3. Using Posca paint markers, trace your design on the outside of the glass. The glass can be a difficult surface to draw or write on, but if you make a mistake it is easy to wipe it off while the paint is wet and start again!
4. Remove the paper from the inside of the bauble and check that the design has transferred nicely. If you are not happy, you can easily tweak your original design.
5. Fill with chocolates, money or other nice Easter treats!
Once you’ve practiced your calligraphy skills a bit more, why not use a primed mache bunny shape to add more calligraphy decoration to your home?