How to Make Brunch Pizzas
The perfect brunch solution: brunch pizzas using the Wilton Easy Layers Pan Set. This quick and easy and delicious breakfast pizza recipe is for breakfast, dinner, lunch, or whenever you want to serve up something delicious – that you don’t want to share!
Makes about 5 servings.
- 1 package (400g) refrigerated pizza dough (or your favourite pizza dough recipe)
- 60g Pesto
- 150g cooked breakfast sausage/or your favourite sausage (diced or crumbled)
- 200g whole milk mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 5 Eggs (one per pizza)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare Easy Layers Pan Set with Wilton Cake Release using a pastry brush.
- Unroll pizza crust and cut into 5 even portions. Press into pans, pinching any seams shut with fingers.
- Spread pesto over crusts and top with sausage and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Crack 1 egg in the centre of each pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese and bake 3-4 minutes or until egg white is completely opaque and egg yolk is cooked to desired consistency.