How to Make an Intricut Wedding Couple Card
Create something for an upcoming wedding that the bride and groom will treasure, and use our new Intricut wedding couple die to make a beautiful wedding card for the lucky couple. Embellish with your favourite toppers, flowers or gems for added effect.
Tutorial by Lynn Whinn.
1. Choose three contrasting papers from your paper pack.
2. Cut one the same size as the card blank.
3. Attach to card blank with double sided tape.
4. Cut the second 1cm smaller on all sides.
5. Cut the third the same width as the second and measure to a third of the height.
6. Attach the third piece to the bottom of the second with double sided tape.
7. Glue a strip of ribbon to cover the join.
8. Using a die cutting machine and a contrasting piece of plain paper, cut out the bride and groom and your chosen sentiment.
9. Glue in place on top of sheets 2 and 3.
10. Cover the 2nd and 3rd pieces with a layer of ivory net.
11. Fold this around to underneath the sheet and hold in place with double sided tape.
12. Attach to the card with double sided tape.
13. Glue 2 crochet flowers or your chosen embellishments to the bottom right corner.
14. To finish, place gems on the corners or flowers.