How to Make an Enchanted Meadow Scrapbook Layout
The Enchanted Meadow collection from Papermania is the perfect way of adding a little bit of glitz to your papercrafts. We’ve used the paper pad to create this ethereal layout, perfect for documenting lazy summer holidays! The paper pad is available in 6 x 6″ and 12 x 12″ and features 50 glitter designs including flora, fairies and unicorns to name but a few.
Project by Hannah Haughy
1. Die or hand cut thirty clouds from various papers from the Enchanted Meadow paper pad.
2. Fix the clouds onto a 12 x 12’’ piece of coloured cardstock, ensuring the same papers aren’t placed next to each other; to create height secure some of the clouds in place with 3d foam pads.
3. Die or hand cut another six clouds from vellum and place them sporadically on top of six clouds stuck down in step two.
4. Die or hand cut thirty-one clouds, this time from white cardstock. Draw a 3mm border on the inside of one of the clouds and use a craft knife to remove the central aperture. Use this cloud as a template to create a border on the remaining clouds; use a pencil to trace around the inside of the border line, then cut out.
5. Adhere each of the borders on top of the patterned clouds, using foam dots when securing them to the clouds that have vellum layered over the top and a glue pen when adhering to all of the other shapes.
6. Trim a white piece of cardstock to 10 x 12cm and position in the bottom-right corner of the layout using foam dots to secure it in place. Adhere a photograph cut to 9 x 11cm centrally to the white cardstock panel.
7. To complete the layout, add a title to the bottom right-hand corner.