How to Make an Egyptian Mask
Walk like an Egyptian with this fabulous mask! It can be tricky to know where to start with school projects, but we’re here to make it easy for you. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to make an Egyptian mask that’ll stand out in the classroom.
Project with thanks to Suzie Attaway
Suitable for : Intermediates
Time to make : Three hours
1. Download the headdress template and print onto a piece A3 paper (or two A4 sheets). Stick onto a sheet of card, and then cut out.
2. Colour in the yellow sections on the headdress with a felt tip pen, then colour in the blue sections. Colour in the snake with red and yellow.
3. Download and print the mask template onto A4 paper and cut out. Place it on a sheet of gold card and draw around with a pencil, then cut out.
4. Cut a strip of gold card and staple one end to the mask. Place around your child’s head to make sure it fits, then remove and staple the other ends together.
5. Glue the mask to the headdress and leave to dry before wearing.