How to Make an Easter Topper Card
If you’ve left making your Easter greetings until the last minute, do not fret – this super-speedy Easter topper card can be whipped up in next to no time!
- Cut a 3 ½” square of white card.
2. Trim two ½” strips of each coloured paper from the ‘Hello Spring’ Plain Paper Pack.
3. To create the candy-stripe background, start by gluing one strip of coloured paper across the centre of the white card on the diagonal. Glue the rest of the strips to the piece of card working from the centre out.
5. Trim the excess paper away with a sharp pair of scissors to leave a candy-stripe pattern.
6. Adhere the candy-stripe piece to the centre of a 4 x 4″ white card blank with a glue stick or double-sided tape.
7. Position the ‘Easter wishes and bunny kisses’ puffy sticker to the centre of the card, and the ‘with love’ banner to the bottom right, completing the design by adding an adhesive gem to the end of the banners.