How to Make an Easter Rabbit Topper Card
Creating beautiful spring notelets is easy with the new Spring is Here collection. The papercraft collection features everything you need from toppers, to patterned papers, stickers to wooden pegs as well as everything in between.
This rabbit topper design is ideal if you like to make your greetings cards in batches, and the patterned paper background can also be changed to suit the lucky recipient, all that’s involved is some cutting and sticking!
- With an A6 kraft card blank positioned landscape, trim 8.2cm from the left-hand edge, place the 6.6cm wide piece to one side for use on another project. You should now have a card blank that measures 8.2(W) x 10.5(H)cm.
2. Use a 10mm punch to round each of the corners on the card.
3. Take a sheet of the pink watercolour paper from the 6 x 6″ ‘Spring is Here’ Paper Pad and trim a panel measuring 7.6cm wide by 9.2cm high. Adhere foam pads to the back, and secure centrally to the card blank front.
4. Adhere a gold ‘Spring is Here’ frame centrally to the watercolour paper panel with a glue pen.
5. To complete the card design, secure a rabbit topper centrally to the card front and add a paper flower to the bottom of the topper with a glue pen, we’ve coloured ours in with illustration markers, however the flower can be left white if you prefer.