How to Make an Easter Bunting Bunny Card
Bunting doesn’t just have to be for draping around your home – go miniature and add it to your cards!
1. Take a sheet of kraft or brown paper. Draw and cut out a small circle for the head, larger circle for the body and two pointed oval shapes for the ears. For the circles, scout the house for small round objects to draw around, such a nail varnish bottle or bottle caps.
2. Arrange the bunny pieces on to a blank white card. When you’re happy with the layout, glue in place and stick on a white mini pompom for the tail.
3. For the bunting, draw and cut out five equal sized diamond shapes from different patterned Spring Time papers. Fold each diamond shape in half and crease sharply to form triangle bunting pieces.
4. Cut a length of twine. Arrange each bunting piece over the length of twine and glue in position around the twine. Lay the string of bunting on to the card and glue in place along the top edge of the bunting. Leave the glue to dry, then trim off any excess twine.
If you don’t have twine, fine ribbon, string, or embroidery thread work just as well.
5. Print out a ‘Happy Easter’ message and glue to the front of the card.