How to Make Alternative Easter Eggs
Fancy an easy alternative to home made Easter Eggs this year? Then try these fabulous colourful Candy Melt creations. So much messy fun to be had with the children and the only limit on the design is your imagination!
Wilton Sprinkles/Sugar Pearls » (selection according to design)
- Melt a selection of Candy Melts in piping bags (one colour per bag) in the microwave according to packet instructions.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper onto your cookie sheet
- Pipe the base colour of your egg onto the parchment and tap on the cookie sheet sharply on the work surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Pipe or drizzle your desired decoration colour(s) over the top and use the cocktail stick to swirl the colours together. Add sprinkles as desired.
- Please the cookie cutter over the design and push down, leaving it in the Candy. Allow Candy to set, for approx. 5 mins in the fridge.
- Peel away the candy from the sides of the cookie cutter, remove cutter and lift the egg off the sheet with the angled spatula. Set to one side.
- Repeat, re-melting the candy as required.