How to Make a Winter Trees Christmas Card
If you love using papers in your card making, don’t be afraid to go overboard with them – layer up sheets of patterned and block colour to balance your card. We love the addition of patterned trees on this Christmas card! Instructions by Suzie Attaway.
1. Cut and stick a square of spotty grey and white paper to the front of a square white card.
2. Draw a wavy edge on a piece of white glitter paper, and cut out with scissors. Measure and cut to fit around half way up the front of the card, and stick in place.
3. Create a wavy strip of blue snowflake paper and stick at the bottom of the card.
4. Make a silver glitter paper starry border using the punch and glue along the bottom.
5. Draw three triangular tree shapes on Winter Voyage patterned paper and cut out. Stick to the front of the card.