How to Make a Wedding Scrapbook Page
Remember your special day with a special wedding scrapbook page dedicated to one of the most important days of your life. Navy, gold and white make for a simple but standout layout that let your photo shine!
- 12 x 12 inch scrapbook »
- Navy 12×12 Scrapbooking Card – available in store
- Gold Mirror Card »
- Small white doilies »
- Thickers Gold Mirror Letters »
- White paper flowers »
- Pink paper flowers »
- Paperhouse white and gold 3D stickers »
- Spring Fling Gold Foil Vellum Quote Cards »
- Circle punch 1inch »
- Circle punch 0.6 inch »
1. Start by punching out an assortment of different sized circles using the hole punch and circle punches on the gold foil card.
2. Place the circles randomly to the top two thirds of the navy card and glue with 3mm glue dots .
Before gluing all your decoration and photos in place, arrange them first until you are happy with your design.
3. First place 3 doilies overlapping slightly in the middle of the page, use the ‘Best Day Ever’ quote and place in the centre and then place the photos either side of that.
4. Once happy with the positions of these, glue in place with some double sided tape.
5. Using the Thickers letters spell out ‘Mr & Mrs’ evenly in the space at the bottom 3rd of the page.
6. Now use the flowers to ‘frame’ the photos, place the large flowers on some of the corners and place a few small flowers next to them. Stick with the Glue Dots.
7. Use both packs of stickers to embellish the rest of the page, overlap them around the photos and next to the font. These are sticky back so make sure your happy with the placement before you stick down.