How to Make a Vintage Tea Party Easel Card
Create a quick and easy easel card for an extra-special birthday with the beautiful Vintage Tea Party collection. The 6 x 6″ paper pad used to create this project has 16 designs to choose from across 48 sheets, so there’s no end to the cards that can be created with this versatile floral collection.
Project By Karen Foy
- Sara Davies Signature Collection Vintage Tea Party Sweet Tooth Die Set »
- Sara Davies Signature Collection Vintage Tea Party Doily Die »
- Sara Davies Signature Collection Vintage Tea Party 6 x 6” Paper Pad »
- 300gsm White Card »
- Kraft Cardstock »
- Pink Cardstock »
- Gold Foil/Mirror Card »
- Sentiment Birthday Stamp »
- Black Ink Pad »
- Adhesive Pearl Embellishments »
- Ribbon »
1. Trim a piece of white card to 5 ¾ x 11 ½“. Score on the long side at 3” and 5 ¾” and burnish the fold lines.
2. Measure and cut another panel of white card to 5 ¾ x 5 ¾” and adhere to the first panel to create your easel card.
3. Cut a matt of kraft card to measure 5 ½ x 5 ½” and adhere a piece of patterned paper cut to 5 ¼ x 5 ¼” on top. Create a second matt and layer for the base of the card.
4. Die-cut the elements from the Sweet Tooth and Doily dies from gold and white cardstock.
5. Stamp a sentiment of your choice onto White Stamping Card and matt onto gold cardstock. This will form your stopper to make the easel card stand up.
6. Adhere your base layer to your card. Glue the doily die-cut to the centre then add the sentiment on top using a 3D foam pad.
7. Assemble the top of your card, adhering the patterned paper matt in place and arranging your die-cut elements as desired. Finish by embellishing with pearls and ribbon.