How to Make a Toadstool Tote Bag
Celebrate the arrival of Summer! This toadstool tote bag is the perfect partner for a trip to the beach, or day out in town shopping. Just cut out your templates and sew.
You Will Need
Craft EssentialsHow to Make
- Canvas tote bag »
- Fabric dye »
- Iron-on interfacing »
- Hemming web »
- Red and cream felt sheets »
- Ribbon »
- Buttons »
- Dye the tote bag according to the pack instructions, dry and iron.
- Iron the interfacing on to the felt and cut out the toadstool shapes from your template. Iron on to the bag front.
- Cut the ribbons into short lengths and iron narrow strips of hemming web on to the reverse of each.
- Iron the ribbon pieces on to the base of the bag.
- Finally, stitch the buttons on to the toadstool.