How to Make a Ticket Box Frame
Save those memories to look at fondly, using a simple box frame and some paper. We all love to keep little momentos of special events, so why not create somewhere to store and display them? It makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day or an anniversary too!
1. Remove the back piece from your box frame.
2. Using double sided tape, stick a piece of patterned paper or card to the inside of the back piece. Trim to size if necessary.
3. With the glass facing down, place your tickets and keepsakes inside, with the detail facing the glass.
4. Place the backing back onto the frame.
5. Use stick-on letters to add a fun message or name to the front of your frame.