How to Make a Stag Bauble Card
Opt for a traditional style with a fun twist, and have a go at making a stag bauble card! The classic winter colours keep it feeling festive, but we love the bauble style of the card – and a hint of glitter too!
By Suzie Attaway.
1. Cover the front of the card blank with a piece of floral patterned paper.1. Cover the front of the card blank with a piece of floral patterned paper.
2. Measure and cut a wide strip of check paper and glue vertically on the middle of the card.
3. Apply some glue to a wooden stag head topper. Sprinkle some copper glitter over the surface, and tap off any excess.
4. Draw and cut out a circle of tree patterned paper. Glue the glitter stag head to the middle, then stick to the middle of the card.
5. Cut a strip of tweed ribbon and glue from the top of the card down to the bauble. Trim the ends with scissors. Cut a second piece and tie a small bow. Glue to the top of the bauble.
6. Cut a piece of Merry Christmas ribbon and glue to the bottom of the card.